| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in El Carano in May is hot at 26.7 °C (80.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.3 °C (88.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.1 °C (73.6 °F).
- In May there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 8.2 °C (14.8 °F).
- The weather in May is extremely soggy. A staggering 704mm (27.7in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 12:19 long and the longest day is 12:25 long with an average length of 12:22.
Check the distance to and compare the El Carano May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in El Carano, Colombia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding El Carano:
- Rafael Nunez, Colombia - 540.1 kms (335.6 miles) NNE
- Camilo Daza, Colombia - 515.4 kms (320.3 miles) ENE
- San Antonio Del Tachira, Venezuela - 517.6 kms (321.6 miles) ENE
- Palonegro, Colombia - 407.7 kms (253.3 miles) ENE
- Yariguies, Colombia - 343.2 kms (213.3 miles) ENE
- Matecana, Colombia - 139.9 kms (87 miles) SE
- Bogota, Colombia - 295.6 kms (183.7 miles) ESE
- Perales, Colombia - 216.2 kms (134.4 miles) SE
- Vanguardia, Colombia - 374.4 kms (232.6 miles) ESE
- Cali, Alfonso Bonilla Aragon, Colombia - 242.3 kms (150.6 miles) S
- Benito Salas, Colombia - 338.8 kms (210.6 miles) SSE