| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in El Carano in November is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.5 °C (86.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.7 °C (72.9 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in November is 7.8 °C (14 °F).
- The weather in November is totally sopping. A staggering 695mm (27.4in) of liquid is dumped.
- The shortest day is 11:48 long and the longest day is 11:54 long with an average length of 11:51.
Check the distance to and compare the El Carano November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in El Carano, Colombia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding El Carano:
- Rafael Nunez, Colombia - 540.1 kms (335.6 miles) NNE
- Camilo Daza, Colombia - 515.4 kms (320.3 miles) ENE
- San Antonio Del Tachira, Venezuela - 517.6 kms (321.6 miles) ENE
- Palonegro, Colombia - 407.7 kms (253.3 miles) ENE
- Yariguies, Colombia - 343.2 kms (213.3 miles) ENE
- Matecana, Colombia - 139.9 kms (87 miles) SE
- Bogota, Colombia - 295.6 kms (183.7 miles) ESE
- Perales, Colombia - 216.2 kms (134.4 miles) SE
- Vanguardia, Colombia - 374.4 kms (232.6 miles) ESE
- Cali, Alfonso Bonilla Aragon, Colombia - 242.3 kms (150.6 miles) S
- Benito Salas, Colombia - 338.8 kms (210.6 miles) SSE